What kind of data do we collect from you?
- We collect the following information from you- personally identifiable information (PII) which may include your name, address, phone number, email address, etc, for the purposes of providing you with the most supportive experience. For high risk cases, or where we feel the need, we also collect information about your close family’s contact.
- We may record your consultation sessions with any of our team members, along with the notes.
Where can we collect your data from?
We collect your data from all or any of the mediums through which we may interact with you, such as, our website, one-on-one consultations, social media, sign-up forms, etc.
How do we use your data?
We use your data for the following purposes:
We may use your data in the following manner:
- For our record keeping
- For assessment of your case or requirements
- For improving our services to our users
We do NOT use your data in any of the following ways:
- Share the data with a third party on a confidential basis for the purposes of obtaining the third party's professional services to offer Praan's services to you.
- To publish reports, trends, etc. either on our website or any other platform. However, your personal data will not be shared and the data will be anonymised.
- We may have to share your data with public services like the police, courts, etc. if mandated by law or when we feel you are at a risk to yourself or another.
- Notes and/or recordings from your sessions with our team members may be shared internally within the Praan team, on a confidential basis, to help us analyse, discuss, and serve you better.
- Sell your data to third parties
- Barter your data for monetary benefits
- Publish your personal data on any public platform
Praan will make its best efforts to ensure that your data remains confidential and that there is no breach of confidentiality of your data. However, in the event of breach of any data due to circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Praan, Praan will not be held responsible for such breach, and any liability of Praan shall be limited to any fees or charges paid by you to Praan for our services.